Spring 2017 Products and Prices*
Housing dates for AUP, Spring 2017 are: Check-in, January 9, 2017; Check-out, May 14, 2017. (Additional charges apply for longer stays, when such extensions are possible.)
(Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit. AUP administrative charges may apply.)
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Standard Shared Bedroom Space (our most popular option) -
- €3,280 for the semester, including utilities allowance, housing insurance, taxes and high-speed internet.
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment (privacy without isolation) -
- €5,800 for the semester **
Comforts Options (per student)
‘Comforts’ Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change, and your Final Cleaning) -
- €800 supplement per semester **
Preferred Location / Comforts Services** (a limited number of spaces available within an approximate 30 minute walk from campus - these spaces ALSO INCLUDE all the benefits of Comforts Services, above) -
- €3,000 supplement for the semester **
Super-Close Preferred Location Housing**
In addition to the Preferred Location choice described above, we have a very limited number of spaces in select apartments that are super-close to AUP, meaning these apartments are within a 15-minute walk of the campus.
- €4,500 supplement for the semester **
We have a very limited supply of Super-close beds for Spring 2017. If you would like to be considered for one if one becomes available, please indicate this interest when you register.
summary* Room prices for Spring 2017 students
These costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- 3% credit card processing fees, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment by October 30th.
- One-time refundable security deposit of €820
- Residential Program Contingency fees of €40 per semester
Remember that Comforts Services are already included in Preferred and Super-Close location category costs! If you pick these categories, you don't have to pay extra for these services.
Last, when you register and begin payment, you'll find options to pay for these categories on a semester basis, or with three installments per semester.
Spring 2017 payment deadlines and installment plans ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, if you wish to pay by installments, our payment pages offers the option to pay in identical installments corresponding to these dates.
If you are an AUP loan-approved student, please get in contact with your AUP admissions counselor for payment instructions.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price(plus the €820 refundable Security Deposit and full supplements for the semester) are due by October 30. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Preferred Location (includes Comforts Services), or Super-Close Location (includes Comforts Services), the full amount of these supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by November 30.
- 1/3 of t he Spring semester's accommodation price is due by December 30.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% credit card processing fee (this is added on the payments page) or any AUP administrative fees such as the Residential Program Contingency Fee. You can pay by credit card and avoid the credit card fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first due date. If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact us at email@example.com for more details about bank wires or ACH transfers.
French ("CAF") housing subsidy
Students who obtain a "carte de sejour" and who don't have a high income may qualify for a French government housing subsidy granted by the Caisse d’Allocations Familiales (commonly called the "CAF subsidy"). The CAF is the sole entity that determines whether you qualify and how much the subsidy will be, AUP's Housing Office can provide you with additional information on how to apply for this. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2017 housing assignment
Regardless of their choice of payment schedule, Comforts of Home offers all applicants choice of housing type, roommates, and other aspects of their housing. We use these preferences as a guide, but cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet them in your housing assignment.
Your housing assignment will arrive approximately two weeks before the start of AUP Orientation. Plenty of time to get a virtual “feel” for the area and meet your roommates.
Security Deposit Return
All COH residents pay a security deposit prior to obtaining an apartment. These deposits are designed to enforce compliance with our regulations. They are refundable, subject to any applicable deductions for damages, missing items, and/or unpaid sanctions. The security deposit will be returned within 60 days of your official checkout date.
What's next? Click here to reserve a space. When we receive your registration, we'll send you an email with instructions about next steps.
Or, go back to our Welcome Page.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond check-out, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. (CoP options are available on a limited basis, with priority given to full-year students. If we can't satisfy your request we will refund any supplements paid. Standard Apartments are within an approximate 30-minute metro and/or bus ride from campus.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and check-out services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Some of these fees are non-refundable. You can view our Refund / Cancellation policy on our FAQs page.