Sign up now for Fall 2017 housing!
We are very much looking forward to housing you for your Fall 2017 course (September 15, 2017 - December 16, 2017) at the Sorbonne! A spot in one of Comforts of Home's fully-furnished, shared apartments will soon be yours. You can see photos of some of our apartments here. And check out our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us by clicking the button below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
Check out the details of what we offer below, along with our prices. We also offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently have availability in Single Rooms for Fall 2017. Please let us know if you’d like to be put on a waiting list for a Single Room should one become available by indicated your preference on the registration form below.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- No guarantor needed
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
Sorbonne Fall 2017 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for Sorbonne CCFS Fall 2017 are: Check-in - September 15, 2017; Checkout - December 16, 2017.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm per bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
Fall Semester: €2,640 (based on a rate of 880€/month)
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
Fall Semester: €4,560 ** (based on a rate of €1,520/month)
Comforts Options (per student)
€300. Move into your apartment as early as September 4th, and settle into Paris before your program begins.
€485. Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening your French bank account, a SIM card, pre-sign up for NAVIGO pass that also enables you to use the Vélib bikeshare, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Comforts Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
Fall Semester: €880 supplement **
Preferred Location (includes Comforts cleaning and linen service)
Live within an approximately 30-minute walk of the Sorbonne!
Fall Semester: €3,000 (one-time supplemental fee) **
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Payment processing fees of 3%, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment (by May 15)
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
Fall 2017 payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments (see deadlines below). If you wish to avoid credit card / wire transfer fees, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by May 15, as is outlined below.
Fall Semester Payment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of accommodation in a shared or single room) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by May 15, 2017. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15, 2017.
- Remaining fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15, 2017.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second and/or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first due date (May 15).
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
Residents living in Comforts of Home housing for a semester or a year may apply for CAF (Caisse d'Allocations Familiales) housing subsidies, and COH will provide necessary housing documentation for residents' applications. The CAF is a French government agency that is unaffiliated with Comforts of Home. Comforts of Home cannot guarantee application approval or the amount of subsidies received from the CAF.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. (COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid. Standard Apartments are within an approximate 30-minute metro and/or bus ride from campus.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!