Sign up now for spring 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is pleased to be offering its fully-furnished, shared apartments to students and interns in Paris for the spring 2018 semester. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service (for stays over 4 weeks, spring and fall semesters)
- All-inclusive prices, and you don't need a guarantor
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester. Fees listed do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first payment due date (November 15).
Spring Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by November 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15.
- Remaining spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received. Your spot isn't guaranteed until we receive your payment.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!