Sign up now for spring 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is pleased to be offering its fully-furnished, shared apartments to students and interns in Paris for the spring 2018 semester. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service (for stays over 4 weeks, spring and fall semesters)
- All-inclusive prices, and you don't need a guarantor
Comforts of Home offers both single and shared rooms within our shared, furnished apartments. The prices for these housing categories, per resident, are:
- Shared Room: 880 euros per month
- Single Room: 1,520 euros per month
Comforts of Home also offers the option of living in a studio apartment in a student residence building (16th arrondissement). Each single occupancy studio in this 7-floor elevator building includes an en suite bathroom and kitchenette, and offers a great opportunity to enjoy the comfort and conviviality of the dorm experience right in Paris.
- Studio in residence: 1,360 euros per month
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester.
Spring Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by November 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15. (Note: For new sign-ups from December 20 onward, the second installment will be due January 15.)
- Remaining spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received. Your spot isn't guaranteed until we receive your payment.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.