Sign up now for Summer 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with Paris School of Business to provide its fully furnished, shared apartments to Summer 2018 students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris! You'll find all of our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
- Check-in: June 25, 2018
- Check out: July 6, 2018
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Paris School of Business Summer 2018 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for Paris School of Business Summer 2018 are: Check-in, June 25; Checkout, July 6.
Comforts of Home offers two options in our shared apartments: shared rooms (sharing your room with a roommate) and single rooms. The prices for PSB's summer session are:
- Shared: 600€ per student
- Single: 900€ per student (no longer available)
- XL Single Room: 1,150€ per student, based on availability. The space of a 2-person shared room all to yourself!
- Studio in Residence: 1,150€ per resident, per month. Our student residence is located at 10 rue de Musset in the 16th arrondissement. It includes an en suite bathroom and kitchenette, and offers a great opportunity to enjoy the comfort and conviviality of the dorm experience right in Paris.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Easy Landing Welcome Package. €195. Let us take care of getting you settled into your new home! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, a SIM card, a NAVIGO Découverte transportation pass, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Reservations are not finalized until full payment has been received. Please note that the above prices do not include:
- A refundable security deposit of 300€
- A one-time Billing Administration Fee of 50€
Please note that check-in is on weekdays during Comforts of Home office hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!