Sign up now for Fall 2017 and 2017-2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with Paris School of Business to provide its fully furnished, shared apartments to Fall 2017 and 2017-2018 full-year students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris! You'll find all of our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment. Learn more about housing assignments here.
We offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently have availability in Single Rooms for Fall 2017. Please let us know if you’d like to be put on a waiting list for a Single Room should one become available by indicated your preference on the registration form below.
- Check in: September 13, 2017
- Fall 2017 Checkout: December 16, 2017
- Spring 2018 Checkout: April 21, 2018
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive prices, and you don't need a guarantor
Paris School of Business Fall 2017 and 2017-2018 Academic Year Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for Paris School of Business Fall 2017 are: Check-in - September 13, 2017; Checkout - December 16, 2017.
For full-year students, Spring 2018 Checkout is April 21, 2018.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- Monthly cleaning service
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
- Fall Semester: €2,860 (based on a rate of €880/month)
- Academic year: €6,380 (based on a rate of €880/month)
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
- Fall Semester: €4,940 ** (based on a rate of €1,520/month)
- Academic year: €11,020** (based on a rate of €1,520/month)
Comforts Options (per student)
€300. Move into your apartment as early as September 4th, and settle into Paris before your program begins.
€485. Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening French bank account, a SIM card, pre-sign up for NAVIGO pass that also enables you to sign up for the Vélib bikeshare, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
‘Comforts’ Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
€880 supplement ** per semester (Note: Comforts Services end on May 31 regardless of any extensions)
Preferred Location (includes Comforts cleaning and linen service)
Live within an approximately 30-minute walk of PSB!
€3,000 per semester (one-time supplemental fee) **
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Students who pay for the full academic year in a single payment benefit from a 2% discount on accommodation fees.
- Payment processing fees of 3%, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment (by May 15)
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
2017-2018 payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in identical installments corresponding to these dates. If you wish to avoid credit card fees, note that you must pay for each semester in full in advance, by May 15 for Fall and by November 15 for Spring, as is outlined below.
Fall Term 2017
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or single accommodation) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by May 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the Fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Spring Term 2018
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price plus the full supplements for the semester are due by November 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by December 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for second and/or third installment payments received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire Fall semester's accommodation fee by the first due date (May 15) and, if you are a full-year student, the entire Spring semester accommodation by November 15.
Students who pay for a full academic year upfront will benefit from a 2% discount on accommodation fees.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
Residents living in Comforts of Home housing for a semester may apply for CAF (Caisse d'Allocations Familiales) housing subsidies, and COH will provide necessary housing documentation for residents' applications. The CAF is a French government agency that is unaffiliated with Comforts of Home. Comforts of Home cannot guarantee application approval or the amount of subsidies received from the CAF.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond check-out, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. (COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid. Standard Apartments are within an approximate 30-minute metro and/or bus ride from campus.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and check-out services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.