Campus Paris Eiffel students (ECE, ESCE, and EBS) - Sign up now for Summer 2017 housing!
IMPORTANT June 29, 2017 update: For those booking housing at this late date, please note that if we do not receive your payment by 6pm today, we may not be able to prepare your space in time for a July 4th arrival. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with ECE, ESCE, and EBS of Campus Paris Eiffel to provide its newly furnished, shared apartments to Summer 2017 students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your spot, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris! You'll find all of our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
- Check-in: July 4, 2017
- Check out: August 1, 2017
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
Summer 2017 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for Campus Paris Eiffel students in Summer 2017 are: Check-in, July 4; Checkout, August 1.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Comforts of Home offers two options in our shared apartments: shared rooms (sharing your room with a roommate) and single rooms. The prices for the summer session are:
- Shared: 650€ per student
- Single: 950€ per student
Easy Landing Welcome Package. €195. Let us take care of getting you settled into your new home! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, a SIM card, a NAVIGO Découverte transportation pass, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Reservations are not finalized until full payment has been received. Please note that the above prices do not include:
- A 3% payment processing fee
- A refundable security deposit of 300€
Please note that check-in is on weekdays during Comforts of Home office hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section: http://comfortsofparis.com/faqs/. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.