Sign up now for Summer 2017 housing!
We're looking forward to housing you this summer!
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Summer 2017 Terms & Prices
Comforts of Home offers two housing options to MIT interns:
- Shared rooms (with a roommate) in a shared apartment: 650€/month per resident
- Single rooms in a shared apartment: 950€/month per resident
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 residents per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 residents
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus/internship location by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Easy Landing Welcome Package. €195. Let us take care of getting you settled into your new home! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, a SIM card, a NAVIGO Découverte transportation pass, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Your booking will only be finalized once your full payment has been received. Please note that these prices don't include:
- Credit card / wire transfer processing fees of 3%
- One-time refundable security deposit of €300
Please note that you can check in any time during our business hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.