Sign up now for fall 2018 and 2018-19 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with Sciences Po to provide its fully furnished, shared, serviced apartments to fall 2018 and 2018-19 academic year students. Our housing is all-inclusive: from maintenance service to monthly cleaning to a 24-hour emergency hotline and more, we've got you covered! It's all included in the price. You'll live like a local in the heart of Paris, within a short commute to Sciences Po campus. Check out our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us by clicking on the "Register Here" button. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your contact information, whether you're interested in a shared or single room or a studio in our residence, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). Learn more about housing assignments here.
We also offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Click here to learn more about what's included.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing, and no guarantor needed
Sciences Po Fall 2018 and 2018-19 Terms & Prices*
- Check-in: August 22, 2018
- Checkout for fall-only students: December 21, 2018
- Checkout for full-year students: May 18, 2019
Important: Please note that check-in is available Monday through Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- Monthly cleaning
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
- Fall Semester: 3,520€ (based on a rate of 880€/month)
- Academic Year: 7,920€ (based on a rate of 880€/month)
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
- Fall Semester: 6,080€* (based on a rate of 1,520€/month)
- Academic Year: 13,680€* (based on a rate of 1,520€/month)
Comforts Options (per student)**
Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing welcome package will make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Standard Easy Landing (325€) includes transportation from the airport, French SIM card, Navigo découverte + metro tickets, Welcome tote with French goodies and a universal adapter, and CAF housing subsidies workshop. Easy Landing PLUS (475€) also includes pre-opening of your French bank account, a "live like a local" tour, a welcome party, and some extra goodies for your apartment.
Arrive in Paris as early as August 13th! Price: 300€.
Comforts Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
€880 supplement per semester (Comforts Services for spring and full-year students end on May 31 regardless of any extensions)
Live within an approximately 30-minute walk of Sciences Po! (Includes Comforts Services: weekly cleaning and bi-weekly linen service)
- Fall Semester: 3,000€ supplement *
- Aca demic Year: 6,000€ supplement *
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Available discounts of 2% on accommodation charges for early full-year payment
- Billing Administration Fee of 100€ per semester, which is waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment and early full-year payment (before May 31)
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
Fall 2018 and 2018-19 academic year payment deadlines and installment plan ***
Apartments and services remain the same in both the Fall and Spring semesters, and full-year students are entitled to retain their apartments during the winter Intersession.
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in identical installments corresponding to these dates. If you wish to avoid the Billing Administration Fee, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by May 31.
Fall Term 2018
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or single accommodation), €850 Security Deposit, and the Billing Administration Fee are due by May 15, or upon booking for sigh-ups after May 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Early Arrival, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by July 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Spring Term 2019 payment deadlines for full-year students
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price plus the full supplements for the semester are due by November 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by December 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for second and/or third installment payments received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy. Please note: If you are a full-year student and leave Comforts of Home housing after your first semester, you must inform Comforts of Home in writing by November 1, 2018 to receive a full refund on your second semester housing.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.
** While available. (COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid. Standard Apartments are within an approximate 30-minute metro and/or bus ride from campus.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.