Sign up now for spring 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with Sciences Po to provide its fully furnished, shared apartments to spring 2018. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris! You'll find our terms and prices below.
The first step is to register with us by clicking on the "Register Here" button. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment. Learn more about housing assignments here.
We also offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Click here to learn more about what's included.
- Check-in*: January 17, 2018
- Checkout: May 22, 2018
*Important: Please note that check-ins are only possible during our office hours, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing, and no guarantor needed
Sciences Po Spring 2018 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for Sciences Po Spring 2018 are: Check-in - January 17, 2018
Checkout date: May 22, 2018.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- Monthly cleaning
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
- Spring Semester: €3,613 (based on a rate of 850€/month)
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
- Spring Semester: €6,460 ** (based on a rate of €1,520/month)
Comforts Options (per student)
€485. Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening French bank account, a SIM card, pre-sign up for NAVIGO pass and Vélib bikeshare, a CAF Housing Subsidy Workshop, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Comforts Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
€850** supplement per semester (Comforts Services for spring and full-year students end on May 31 regardless of any extensions)
Preferred Location (includes Comforts cleaning and linen service)
Live within an approximately 30-minute walk of Sciences Po!
- Spring Semester: €3,000 (one-time fee)**
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Payment processing fees of 3%, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-year and full-semester payment (by May 31)
- A 2% discount on accommodation charges for upfront payment for a full academic year.
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
Spring 2018 payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in identical installments corresponding to these dates. If you wish to avoid credit card fees, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by November 15, as is outlined below.
Spring Term 2018
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or single accommodation) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by November 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by December 15.
- 1/3 of the Spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for second and/or third installment payments received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire Spring semester accommodation by November 15.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. (COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid. Standard Apartments are within an approximate 30-minute metro and/or bus ride from campus.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and check-out services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!