Sign up now for spring 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is pleased to be partnering with Ferrandi to provide fully furnished, shared apartments to Spring 2018 students.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
- Shared Room: 880 euros/student/month, all-inclusive
- Single Room: 1,520 euros/student/month, all-inclusive
- Studio Apartment in Residence: 1,360 euros/student/month, all-inclusive
- Preferred Location: 3,000 euros supplemental fee/student per semester (apartments that are a 15-minute walk or less from Ferrandi + weekly cleaning service + bi-weekly linen change service)
Comforts of Home has pre-selected a few great apartments for Ferrandi students:
- 33 rue de l'Abbé Grégoire, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location)
- 16 rue du Vieux Colombier, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location)
- 19 avenue du General Leclerc, 14th arrondissement
- 179 rue de Vaugirard, 15th arrondissement
- 10 rue de Musset, 16th arrondissement (studio residence building). Each single occupancy studio in this 7-floor elevator building includes an en suite bathroom and kitchenette, and offers a great opportunity to enjoy the comfort and conviviality of the dorm experience right in Paris.
Please note that apartments are allocated on a first come, first served basis, and are subject to availability.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester. Fees listed do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first payment due date (November 15).
Spring Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or shared room) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by November 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!
* Prices do not include a 3% payment processing fee.