Sign up now for fall 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is pleased to be partnering with Ferrandi to provide fully furnished, shared apartments to fall 2018 students.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
We also offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Click here to learn more about what's included.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
Comforts of Home has pre-selected a few great apartments for Ferrandi students:
- 33 rue de l'Abbé Grégoire, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location) - No longer available
- 16 rue du Vieux Colombier, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location) - No longer available
- 19 avenue du General Leclerc, 14th arrondissement
- 179 rue de Vaugirard, 15th arrondissement
Please note that apartments are allocated on a first come, first served basis, and are subject to availability.
- Shared Room: 880 euros/student/month, all-inclusive
- Single Room: 1,520 euros/student/month, all-inclusive
- Preferred Location: 3,000 euros supplemental fee/student per semester (apartments that are a 15-minute walk or less from Ferrandi + weekly cleaning service + bi-weekly linen change service)
- Optional Easy Landing Package: Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing welcome package will make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Standard Easy Landing (325€) includes transportation from the airport, French SIM card, Navigo découverte + metro tickets, Welcome tote with French goodies and a universal adapter, and CAF housing subsidies workshop. Easy Landing PLUS (475€) also includes pre-opening of your French bank account, a "live like a local" tour, a welcome party, and some extra goodies for your apartment.
Please note that these prices don't include:
- One-time Billing Administration Fee of 100€
- Refundable security deposit of 850€. Security deposits are refunded within 60 days of your checkout date, less any sanctions or damages.
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester.
Fall Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or shared room) and the €850 Security Deposit, and Billing Administration Fee (waived for full-semester payment before May 31) are due by May 15, or upon booking for sign-ups after May 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by June 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by August 15.
Spring Term 2019 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or shared room) and the €850 Security Deposit, and Billing Administration Fee are due by November 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.