Sign up now for Fall 2017 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with Ferrandi to provide its fully furnished, shared apartments to Fall 2017 Ferrandi students.
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
- Shared Room: 880 euros/student/month, all inclusive
- Single Room: 1,520 euros/student/month, all inclusive
- Preferred Location: 3,000 euros supplemental fee/student per semester (apartments that are a 15-minute walk or less from Ferrandi + weekly cleaning service + bi-weekly linen change service)
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently have availability in Single Rooms for Fall 2017. Please let us know if you’d like to be put on a waiting list for a Single Room should one become available by indicated your preference on the registration form below.
Apartment Selection - no longer available
Comforts of Home has pre-selected a few great apartments for Ferrandi students:
- 33 rue de l'Abbé Grégoire, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location)
- 16 rue du Vieux Colombier, 6th arrondissement (Preferred Location)
- 19 avenue du General Leclerc, 14th arrondissement
- 179 rue de Vaugirard, 15th arrondissement
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester. Fees listed do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first payment due date (May 15).
Fall Term 2017 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by May 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services, Easy Landing, or Preferred Location, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the Fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15. (Third installment deadline is extended to October 15, 2017 for new sign-ups after September 5th)
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!
* Prices do not include a 3% payment processing fee.