Sign up now for Fall 2017 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with the American Business School in Paris to provide its newly furnished, shared apartments to Fall 2017 students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment. Learn more about housing assignments here.
We offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently have availability in Single Rooms for Fall 2017. Please let us know if you’d like to be put on a waiting list for a Single Room should one become available by indicated your preference on the registration form below.
- Check-in: September 1, 2017 or September 4, 2017
- Checkout: December 18, 2017
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
ABS Fall 2017 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for ABS Fall 2017 are: Check-in - September 1 or September 4; Checkout - December 18.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- Monthly cleaning service
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
Fall Semester: €3,300 (based on a rate of 880€/month)
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
Fall Semester: €5,700 ** (based on a rate of €1,520/month)
Comforts Options (per student)
€300. Move into your apartment as early as August 22, and settle into Paris before your program begins.
€485. Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening French bank account, a SIM card, pre-sign up for NAVIGO pass and Vélib bikeshare, a CAF Housing Subsidy Workshop, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
‘Comforts’ Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
Fall Semester: €880 supplement **
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Payment processing fees of 3%, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment (by May 31)
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
Fall 2017 payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in identical installments corresponding to these dates. If you wish to avoid payment processing fees, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by May 15, as is outlined below.
Fall Term 2017 Payment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or single room) and the €850 Security Deposit are due by May 31. If you have chosen Comforts Services or Easy Landing, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the Fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for second and/or third installment payments received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first due date (May 31).
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond check-out, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. (COP options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and check-out services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.