Sign up now for fall 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with the American Business School in Paris to provide its fully furnished, shared apartments to fall 2018 students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment. Learn more about housing assignments here.
We offer the option of an "Easy Landing" welcome package to help make your transition into Parisian life effortless.
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service
- No guarantor needed
ABS Fall 2018 Terms & Prices*
- Check-in: August 31, 2018 or September 3, 2018
- Checkout: December 15, 2018
Please note that check-in is available Monday through Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- Monthly cleaning service
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
Fall Semester: €3,080 for the semester, based on a rate of €880/month
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
Fall Semester: €5,320 for the semester, based on a rate of €1,520/month
Comforts Options (per student)
Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing welcome package will make your transition into Parisian life effortless. Standard Easy Landing (325€) includes transportation from the airport, French SIM card, Navigo découverte + metro tickets, Welcome tote with French goodies and a universal adapter, and CAF housing subsidies workshop. Easy Landing PLUS (475€) also includes pre-opening of your French bank account, a "live like a local" tour, a welcome party, and some extra goodies for your apartment.
‘Comforts’ Services (weekly cleaning service, bi-weekly linen change)
Fall Semester: €880 supplement **
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- A Billing Administration Fee of €100
- One-time refundable security deposit of €850
Fall 2018 payment deadlines and installment plan ***
Payments must be made prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments corresponding to these dates.
Fall Term 2018 Payment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared or single room), the Billing Administration Fee (waived for full-semester payment before May 31), and the €850 Security Deposit are due by May 15, or upon booking for sign-ups after May 15. If you have chosen Comforts Services or Easy Landing, the full amount of the corresponding supplements for the semester are also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for second and/or third installment payments received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.
** While available. (COP options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid.)
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.