Sign up now for Summer 2018 housing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with ESADE and Sciences Po in Paris to provide its newly furnished, shared apartments to Summer 2018 students. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, if you're open to living in a co-ed apartment, and any roommate requests. If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
- Check-in: June 2, 2018
- Checkout: June 23, 2018
Questions? See our FAQs, or get in touch via email: email@example.com.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- All-inclusive prices and no guarantor needed
Summer 2018 Terms & Prices*
Housing dates for ESADE - Sciences Po Summer 2018 are: Check-in, June 2; Checkout, June 23.
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
The price for a spot in a shared room during the summer session is 650€ per student.
Easy Landing Welcome Package. €195. Let us take care of getting you settled into your new home! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, a SIM card, a NAVIGO Découverte transportation pass, and a "Paris essentials" welcome tote.
Please note that the above prices don't include:
- One-time refundable security deposit of €300 per resident
Once we receive your registration, our billing team will send you an invoice. You can pay in full for your stay, or in installments:
- 50% of your housing fees + your refundable security deposit are due by December 1
- All remaining housing fees are due by March 15.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the program dates. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.