Inquire about availability and pricing!
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be offering its newly furnished, shared apartments and studio apartments to students, interns, and young professionals. Simply fill in the form to let us know your housing dates and request a spot, and we'll send you all the information you need to complete your booking! See below for more details on our housing options.
See some great photos of our apartments here!
COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- Monthly cleaning service (for stays over 4 weeks, Spring and Fall semester)
- All-inclusive prices, and you don't need a guarantor
Shared apartments. The layout and size of our shared apartments guarantee independent access to shared spaces like the kitchen, the living room, and at least one bathroom. Our most common apartment is a 2-bedroom that can house up to 4 students, offering around 65 square meters of living space.
- Shared room (two students to a room)
- Single Room
Important: Please note that check-in is during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Residents living in Comforts of Home housing for a semester or a year may apply for CAF (Caisse d'Allocations Familiales) housing subsidies, and COH will provide necessary housing documentation for residents' applications. The CAF is a French government agency that is unaffiliated with Comforts of Home. Comforts of Home cannot guarantee application approval or the amount of subsidies received from the CAF.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section, which is at http://comfortsofparis.com/faqs/. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.