Sign up now for AUP Summer 2017 housing!
IMPORTANT: Please note that our availability is currently very limited. We will contact you upon reception of your registration to inform you of our current availability.
Comforts of Home Paris is proud to be partnering with AUP to provide its newly furnished, shared apartments to Summer 2017 students. Simply fill in the form to let us know which session you'll be attending and to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Paris!
The first step is to register with us below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, and any roommate requests. If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must register online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
What's included? COH makes your Parisian housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Paris
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (not always with dishwasher)
- Washing machine & drying rack (no dryer)
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
- All-inclusive pricing and no guarantor needed
AUP Summer 2017 Terms & Prices*
Comforts of Home offers two housing options to AUP summer students:
- Shared rooms (with a roommate) in a shared apartment
- Single rooms in a shared apartment
Housing dates and prices for AUP Summer 2017 are:
(Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.)
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30-minutes (or less) from campus by mass-transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Summer 2017 Payment Deadlines **
Summer 2017 accommodation must be paid in full prior to the resident's arrival. Each resident must also pay a refundable security deposit prior to check-in. The security deposit amount depends on length of stay:
- 300€ for stays of up to one month
- 600€ for stays of over one month
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the course dates. Extra charges apply for staying beyond check-out, when possible. Payments are made in euros. An additional 3% payment processing fee applies to all payments.
** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and check-out services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Paris!